Consultant – Software Architect/Engineer
Pepsi Bottling Group
October 2001 – February 2002
• Designed and developed a J2EE based portal application to facilitate the management of a national rollout of a new computer system.
• Member of the Architecture team.
• Worked closely with business analysts to take their specification of the proposed application in HTML and convert it into a dynamic database driven application. The prototype was broken down into a feature set that formed the basis for the creation of the system using Feature Driven Development.
• Developed a complete and robust Model 2 architecture.
• Worked extensively with WebLogic Server 6.1 and Sybase.
• Developed numerous custom JSP tag libraries, JSPs and servlets.
• Developed many Sybase stored procedures using T-SQL.