Consultant – Lead Integration Architect/Senior Applications Architect/ICC Manager
White Plains, NY
March 2004 – February 2008
• Manager and co-creator of the ICC(Integration Competency Center) group at Bunge. The ICC is responsible for all integration related concerns of the various applications and systems deployed at Bunge. The ICC is the main source of integration best practices and patterns as well as the sole source of integration related systems design and construction. Managed up to 10 ICC team members including project managers, BSAs, architects, programmers and system administrators.
• Lead integration architect on approximately 30 integration projects involving TIBCO and J2EE. External systems involved include SAP, WebSphere, JBoss, FTP, HTTPS and others.
• Lead application architect on various JEE based commodities trading related applications, including a trade and execution management system and a global futures and cash contract positions system.
• Played a leading role in developing a Services Oriented Architecture at Bunge
• Designed and lead the implementation of an ESB(Enterprise Services Bus) and the establishment of EDA (Event Driven Architecture) using canonical XML messages to represent business events in the Bunge systems.
• Platforms of expertise include IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.1 and TIBCO Active Enterprise 5.x