Consultant – Integration Architect
May 2008 – February 2009
• Lead designer on the Digital Factory(DF) team. DF is an implementation of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) built using the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and asynchronous messaging.
• Designed and lead the construction of the Document Management Services (DMS). DMS is an API used for interfacing with Microsoft SharePoint server in order to provide programmatic upload of documents and site creation.
• Trained and mentored junior developers on ESB concepts and best practices of TIBCO and Java development.
• Educated the project team on how best to utilize the TIBCO product suite in order to achieve the goal of building a robust Enterprise Service Bus.
• Primary technologies used include TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, SOAP, SharePoint and Java.